Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add calorie intake tile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've managed to delete the calorie intake part on my app and can't work out how to put it back on. Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Kimhenry. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

I am glad to help you to add back the calorie intake tile which you accidentally deleted. If you have a new Fitbit app, I recommend following the steps from this help article: How do I add tiles to my Fitbit app dashboard? 

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Kimhenry. I am sorry for the delayed response.  

I am glad to help you to add back the calorie intake tile which you accidentally deleted. If you have a new Fitbit app, I recommend following the steps from this help article: How do I add tiles to my Fitbit app dashboard? 

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! This has been a great help 😃Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Hi @Kimhenry, thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear that the information provided was helpful. I appreciate your time and feedback. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

But what if it's not hidden, but deleted?! I can't get it back. Samsung user.

Best Answer
0 Votes