Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR is not receiving Sleep Score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why am I no longer getting sleep scores?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @KShorty, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for making sure you've the most recent version of the Fitbit app

As mentioned above, you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. If your Alta HR is registering your sleep but not providing you with sleep stages, take into consideration the information provided in: Why don't I see sleep stages today?

If your device is still not registering your sleep after reviewing the information above, I recommend trying the following:

1. Manually sync the tracker. See instructions in How do Fitbit devices sync their data?
  2. Restart the tracker. See instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand.
  4. If steps 1-3 don't work, I suggest manually logging your sleep to reflect the time slept. See instructions in How do I change my sleep history?

In order to attach a photo to your post, click here😉

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Wls57, welcome to the Community Forums. 

You must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Can you please provide me with a screenshot of your sleep information?

If you see sleep stages but don’t see a sleep score:

• Note that it may take a few minutes for your sleep score to appear. 
  • Update the Fitbit app to the latest version. For instructions, see About the Fitbit app.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing this same problem. I have had my Fitbit 5 days, and only received a sleep score and detailed information once! I can’t upload a photo to show you on here. I have the most recent version and I’ve been waiting hours since I woke up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KShorty, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for making sure you've the most recent version of the Fitbit app

As mentioned above, you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. If your Alta HR is registering your sleep but not providing you with sleep stages, take into consideration the information provided in: Why don't I see sleep stages today?

If your device is still not registering your sleep after reviewing the information above, I recommend trying the following:

1. Manually sync the tracker. See instructions in How do Fitbit devices sync their data?
  2. Restart the tracker. See instructions in How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand.
  4. If steps 1-3 don't work, I suggest manually logging your sleep to reflect the time slept. See instructions in How do I change my sleep history?

In order to attach a photo to your post, click here😉

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called the company and still could not get it to work.   They said the device is tracking asleeo and heart rate.   The heart rate during sleep is not strong enough or registering.  Nothing wrong with device nothing they can do.   E

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and I have tried ALL of the suggestions I can find on these posts. The first week I had my HR, it provided a sleep score only on Mon, Wed, and Fri that week, although it gave me sleep pattern information every night. The second week it only gave me a sleep score one day that week. Now I still get a sleep pattern report, but it has been 3 weeks since I have seen a sleep score at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes