Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

My Alta HR is working fine except when I try to sync with my phone (google pixel 3a)

It worked until a few weeks ago and now it just won't find the device. 

I tried already to restart a few times and with another phone (one plus 6) to no effect.

Could you please Help me on how to proceed further with this issue.

Thanks and best regards,

Eva

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Me too often BUT with my 8+ I swipe up to close out all active apps, then when I open the Alta HR it syncs. It seems it is always “ turn it off then back on”. Try Settings to insure it is set up.  Especially the message function in 2 places

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Eva_H_ @Bert4u Welcome to Community Forums! Thank you for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting. 

@Eva_H_ I would like to mention that in order to set up, sync and use any other features like notifications, the Fitbit App needs to be installed on a compatible phone or tablet. For more information, please visit: 

Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

It seems that your OnePlus 6 device is compatible. So if your Alta HR isn't still syncing, I would recommend following some troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

@Bert4u if you have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, then this device is also compatible and I would suggest you to please follow the steps above as well. Please make sure that there aren't any other Fitbit or Bluetooth devices nearby. This could cause interference. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes