Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta hr blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Alta he. Twice this week the screen has gone blank. I have reset it by pressing the charge button 3 times. I have charged it again. The first time it came back on after Charging overnight even though there was plenty of battery in it. This time I have put it onto charge again to see what happens. An you advise what else I can do. Once the screen goes blank there is nothing showing on screen and the Fitbit logo does not appear. Thanks Anne Griffiths

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have a Fitbit Alta he. Twice this week the screen has gone blank. I have reset it by pressing the charge button 3 times. I have charged it again. The first time it came back on after Charging overnight even though there was plenty of battery in it. This time I have put it onto charge again to see what happens. An you advise what else I can do. Once the screen goes blank there is nothing showing on screen and the Fitbit logo does not appear. Thanks Anne Griffiths

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Alta. The device goes blank every other day, and I must charge and sync it repeatedly, despite the fact that it has plenty of battery life left.

I just spent an hour with the "help" chat; the person could not provide me with any concrete help.

Best Answer

I'm having a similar problem. My Alta seems to be working EXCEPT that the display is completely dead. I do not see any activity on the screen, even when plugged in. I've tried to restart, and that has not helped. My Alta is still recording my steps and reading my sleep patterns, just no display on the device itself.

Best Answer

Same here. It’s tracking everything and the back lights up green but the screen is just black 😢 help..

Best Answer

Did you ever get it working? I'm having the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This product is complete crap. Overpriced, inaccurate HR and now a blank screen. Never buying anything else from this company!

Best Answer

This is exactly what I have with mine....it's frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of a sudden tonight at 10:00 PM my go to sleep warning shows up on my display after a couple weeks of no display at all for anything! It’s now performing normally if not better regarding quicker response. WTF...

Best Answer

Same problem. When I click to go to best answer, it does not show up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine too!  about the same time last night.  I was finally able to get it to work today and then it went blank again this afternoon...   Can't find the answer to the problem!  Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem but I do not have a button on my charger. How am I supposed to reset?

Best Answer
I have given up I got a different make and model altogetherI did find have a button either 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I have same problem, sounds like there is no fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem       I'd love to know the answer to resolving the issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The fix? I bought an Apple Watch. Far better value, features, etc.
Best Answer
0 Votes