Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta pairing problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Having input 4-digit bluetooth code in my andriod fitbit app., my andriod phone cannot pair with alta. The alta screen stay showing 4-digit code and the phone is being retried. I tried many many times, enen I turned off and restart bluetooth, it is still not work. Fyr, my os version is android 5.1.
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Is there any factory reset for alta?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @R-Wai , there is no factory reset for Alta, but you can restart: plug it in to charge and then press the button 3 times within 8 seconds.

If you are still having difficulty setting up your Alta you may find these troubleshooting steps helpful.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, it is troublesome!!
I tried to restart alta many times. It still not work. Also, I read troubleshooting steps again. It cannot help!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Julia_G for advicing!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
How can I check if the alta is the latest version of firmware ? And, how can I upgrade firmware of alta? I guess there was somewhere wrong during upgrade process of my alta.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been given a fitbit alta which I am trying to start using.I have loaded the fitbit app onto my Samsung j3 phone and followed all the instructions including entering the four digit code  but after it says it has found my device and is loading, it asked me to try again. I have been closing and re-opening Bluetooth as asked, and have kept the fitbit on charge next to my fully charged Samsung, but still it will not pair even after pressing the reset button three times on the charger. what can I try next?

Best Answer
0 Votes