Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta will not sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For no reason my ALTA quit syncing. I have restarted it several times. Turned off bluetooth and back on. Waited and searched and still will not sync. I have a 1+ google phone and an HP laptop. Alta does not sync with either.

Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @anitapcc  No syncing  is sooo annoying. 

I would suggest you also try uninstalling the Fitbit App then reinstalling it, and log back in.

If that doesn't fix it, try going to your bluetooth settings and unpaired the Alta from the list of paired devices, turn off bluetooth and restart your phone. Then turn bluetooth back on but don't try to pair the Alta again. Go to the fitbit app and try syncing. Fingers crossed one of those fixes it.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @anitapcc  No syncing  is sooo annoying. 

I would suggest you also try uninstalling the Fitbit App then reinstalling it, and log back in.

If that doesn't fix it, try going to your bluetooth settings and unpaired the Alta from the list of paired devices, turn off bluetooth and restart your phone. Then turn bluetooth back on but don't try to pair the Alta again. Go to the fitbit app and try syncing. Fingers crossed one of those fixes it.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

this worked! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad it helped!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the second option first and it worked 👍thank you so much😊

Best Answer