Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Android] refuses to pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire HR has been working for about 18 months. Recently stopped syncing. I've tried restarting Bluetooth, app, and tracker. Eventually removed device and tried to add it again. It goes well until the number matching stage. The number shows up on the tracker (showing that it is already connected via BT), but after I enter it into the app, it tries to connect for a while and gives me the "Not working" screen. Tried several times before and after restarting everything. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

(Meant Alta instead of Inspire!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Husband's Is refusing to pair as well.  Did you ever get yours paired?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately not. Was on with support for an hour, going over all the steps I've already tried. In the end they gave up and sent me a 30% off coupon for a replacement, which I will not be taking up because $60+ for a tracker that works for a year is not exactly great value. Hope you have better luck with yours!

Best Answer
Tomorrow is another day. His is almost 2.5 years old.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have had the same issue with my mother’s Fitbit.

Disappointing to hear but glad you won’t be supporting a trash company anymore, same here.

One of the worst experiences I’ve ever had with any product. Literally doesn’t work and it’s apparently a common issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes