Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Alta (not HR). This time when I charged it, whenever I tap, rather than the clock showing, the battery symbol is shown first. I synced it & the battery shows fully charged. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I put my Alta on the charger today. It seems to have reset itself. The clock is coming up like it’s supposed to now. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I will move this to the Alta forum.

In your app, go to your Alta (tap on the tracker icon in the top right corner) and scroll down to Customise Display. There you can change the oder of the screens you see.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you. However clock is the first in the list. The battery is last. But that is not how it is presenting.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue.  I’ve actually unchecked the box for the battery, so it shouldn’t be showing at all 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

I put my Alta on the charger today. It seems to have reset itself. The clock is coming up like it’s supposed to now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Once I synced my Fitbit & then recharged, it corrected itself. The problem seemed to fix itself. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue .. first tap or twist of wrist shows battery level instead of time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I will try this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I have: 1-changed the order of what icon to show have battery in the middle then charged 

2- turned if battery and charged

3- synced and charged 

I have done all the steps requested yet no results.

in top of all that when This problem started my text messages no longer appeared on my Fitbit 

Best Answer

I’m experiencing the same issue. In the settings, the battery is completely unchecked... did you ever find a solution to this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi no my battery is fine mine it is date and time
On my Fitbit Starting to look at something else
Good luck with the battery

Z A
Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes