Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Alta hr that is about a year old. The Fitbit just shuts off, out of nowhere, when it is fully charged, and will not turn back on most of the time.  If I am able to turn it on, it goes off within a few hours again. This has been going on for a few months & now it just won’t stay on for more than 3-4 hours, tops.   I’ve done the “reset” button a million times also.  I’ve been very loyal to Fitbit for the past 6-7 years, but this is very disheartening.  My previous flexes lasted much longer.  In can to find an email to get in touch with Fitbit to report this issue.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kld2281, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for troubleshooting your Alta HR before posting, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If the battery life of your device is not lasting as it should, we recommend you to check the information that's specified on: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/Help_article/2004 and let us know if the issue persists so we can move forward.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, my Alta hr is still not working.   In the past, after randomly shutting off (while fully charged), the Fitbit would normally come back on, after a few days of consistently resetting/charging/trying anything, to get it back on, however this time, it will not even turn on.  I have tried every single suggestion in the troubleshooting guide & nothing will turn on the Fitbit.  The battery was fully charged when it turned off.  Now, when on the charger, there is no vibration to show that it is charging & no battery light to show that it is charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes