Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge level and charge notification

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I determine the current level of charge on my Alta HR, and how can I get the device to warn me when it needs to be recharged?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @C40 and welcome to the Community.  I never used an Alta HR and this information is coming from the Alta HR manual.  On p16, it says there is a battery level indicator available for the device, but you need to turn it on in the Fitbit app.  Tap on your profile picture > your Alta HR tile > look for a battery level toggle.  I had to do this on my old Charge 2.  I don't think you can get your device to warn you, but there is another option.  Tap on your profile picture > scroll down to Notifications.  There is an option for a low battery push notification and/or email.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @C40 and welcome to the Community.  I never used an Alta HR and this information is coming from the Alta HR manual.  On p16, it says there is a battery level indicator available for the device, but you need to turn it on in the Fitbit app.  Tap on your profile picture > your Alta HR tile > look for a battery level toggle.  I had to do this on my old Charge 2.  I don't think you can get your device to warn you, but there is another option.  Tap on your profile picture > scroll down to Notifications.  There is an option for a low battery push notification and/or email.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks, LZeeW!  User manuals in general infuriate me when they say a certain function is available but don't follow through with instructions on how to access it.  You should get a job editing user manuals.

Best Answer