Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device shutting off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had the problem of there fitbit alta just randomly shutting off. I have already restarted it and that didn't help. I just contacted them about it and they said it was defective and that a could send it in for a discount. I have seen many other people with this problem and if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dave_Holiday, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Since you already contacted our Support team as stated in your post, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance with your Alta device or if you have any additional questions about the information that they provided to you or the outcome of your case. 

For a better understanding of the discount information they sent you, please check our warranty policies here.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes