Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

My battery drained and I had it plugged in overnight. Went to put it on the next morning and it showed the battery fully charged but then the when I tapped the screen a few hours to check my stats nothing showed up. When I got home I plugged it in again and its now only showing me the battery with an exclamation mark. I check the app on my phone to see if it's recording and counting steps and apparently it is?

I don't know what to do. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @alans2401, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting too, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. If you haven't already done so, please restart your device following the next steps:

1. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
  2. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  3. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I tried that and it vibrates with short little lines at the bottom of the battery but does not restart. I tried pressing the button three times short, long. It's also now not charging the fitbit. 

And I was wrong, it's not calculating my steps, I think my app is just doing it with me having the phone on me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes