Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my Fitbit Alta daily for over a year. My first one fell off my arm and was lost. I was devastated. Now I am having problems cleaning the back so that I can get a charge. I've followed all of the steps and guidelines. There is still gunk in the prongs of my watch. the face is cracked from overuse so I thought I would replace it. NO LUCK!! There are no ALTAs left!!! The others are too big, too bulky and too sports-like!! I want my sleek, stylish and feminine Alta back!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jazzylibra, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting too, I understand how frustrating this situation can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation.

Thanks for the feedback that was shared in your post, we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services. I suggest you to check our Fitbit Inspire and Inspire HR here

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have, I'll be waiting for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried for that past several months to clean the back with a toothbrush and alcohol. It will not get the gunk out! I want a new Alta!

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jazzylibra, thanks for your reply.

I appreciate your effort cleaning your device. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye to your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes