Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My alta stopped charging and I was sent a new one which held the charge much better than the first one ever did. Unfortunately after about a month it stopped syncing. I believe I have done all the suggested steps to get it to sync again, unsuccessfully.  When I tried one of the steps involving charging and resetting, it drained completely and It also no longer holds the charge as well so it has lost power  and the time time is wrong so I cant  even wear it as a watch.It will charge, but it wont sync.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mmrossbo, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you but I'm here to help you with this. To better assist you with this, can you please  let me know which mobile device are you using with your Fitbit? When was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes