Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to plug my Fitbit in it had a small spark in the charging unit on the back of the unit itself now will not turn on I'm wondering if it fried the system has anybody had a problem with that

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, please restart your device following the next steps:

1. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
  2. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  3. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Also, you can check the information that's specified on: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes