Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the compatibility issues with Altas and iOS 13 be resolved?  I've been unable to get notifications on my Alta for quite a while and the help tips don't work!!

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @merniebeth14, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for sharing this information about the trouble that you've been experiencing with the notifications. Could you please confirm if you're having trouble with all types of notifications (calls, text, third party apps) or if it's happening with only one type of notification? 

In the meantime, please make sure to check all the necessary requirements and if you already tried all the steps listed here  to resolve problems with notifications: Why are notifications delayed or missing? 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am unable to receive notifications for texts and phone calls.  Also, if I force a sync, the Fitbit will connect to my Bluetooth, but within a few mins it drops off again. It will not stay synced. I have tried all of the tips to help resolve the issue and none of them have worked.
This is very frustrating - I've been waiting for weeks to hear that this issue has been resolved!!!!!
Best Answer

Hello @merniebeth14, thank you for your reply. Sorry for the late response. 

Other users have been experiencing the same behavior with the notifications after they updated to iOS 13. The team of developers is already aware of this and they're working to find a solution as soon as possible, but we haven't received other updates about this for the moment. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer