Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code V21 40.02

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Alta screen loses display even though it is fully charged.   I get error code V21 40.02 briefly when I put it on the charger.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

That is not an error code.  That is showing which version your tracker is on, though I realize that doesn't address your losing the display.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a new fitbit in Dec 18 because of this issue with my old one (which was 2 years old). Now on my fourth replacement from them, all have the same issue. Not sure there's a solution other than to give up with it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was your issue that the display would not activate?  I didn't bother trying to get a replacement but I did purchase a new one in February 2019.  Maybe I should still try to get  Fit BIT to replace my original one - did you try that - or did you just purchase all your replacement units?

Best Answer

Yes it was charged but when I took it off at night it never came back on next day even though almost full battery. As I said the replacements they keep sending me have all had the same problem but worth a try - you might be luckier! 

Best Answer

Same issue here.  The only way I could ‘wake it up’ was to plug it in quick.  😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same issue …. it only works once I plug it in ...and then it just randomly turns off again 😞

Best Answer
I know I’m so sick of it never working I hardly wear it anymore !!!
--
Dawn Doyle
Retired & Loving It
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my fitbit for over 5 years and it has just started doing the same thing, usually just once every so often but it's been at least 5 times today!! I am assuming from messages here there is no way to resolve this issue?

Best Answer
Nope. I ended up buying an inspire HR. Which I love. But it was too bad. My Alta started acting up after being in the sun for about 15 min

Marion McDougall
marion.mcdougall@cgi.com
416 453-9794
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am looking to replace mine as it is so bad now, it also started happening
after being out in the sun last month when our temperature was about 24
degrees and I wondered if that was the cause!!
Best Answer