Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Customer Support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had complained about Fitbit so many times but they are just giving discount offer for next purchase but not ready to replace or repair so it’s been risky to use Fitbit after warranty period. Not good for good brand image . 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bhargavjaiswal  there are no repair centers anywhere in the world, so there's not much we can do about that. As for customer care, obviously there is support as you've been offered a discount for a new product. The Alta was retired over two years ago. It was replaced by the Inspire, which has now been replaced by the Inspire 2. Things happen to our devices, as well as to our phones, computers, printers, refrigerators and anything we consumers purchase. Why not use your coupon and try one of the newer styles of Fitbit and continue your journey?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bhargavjaiswal  there are no repair centers anywhere in the world, so there's not much we can do about that. As for customer care, obviously there is support as you've been offered a discount for a new product. The Alta was retired over two years ago. It was replaced by the Inspire, which has now been replaced by the Inspire 2. Things happen to our devices, as well as to our phones, computers, printers, refrigerators and anything we consumers purchase. Why not use your coupon and try one of the newer styles of Fitbit and continue your journey?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I had not used this instrument more than 1 month . So I want replacement of my instrument. So many times I had complained about it . It’s been 2 years already. So kindly consider my warranty and replace my instrument . I can not effort new purchase. I don’t want any discount coupons. So kindly do need full for it. It is a case of brand reputation. Don’t spoiled it. 

Best Answer

Hey there, @Bhargavjaiswal. I appreciate the assistance provided @Odyssey13.

@Bhargavjaiswal Your feedback is appreciated, Fitbit is always working to improve its products and services provided. I see where your frustration is coming from. Each case is reviewed individually and the solution that's being given is based on the Fitbit Warranty. Please note that our Support team is not able to replace a device if the warranty already expired and, while it's difficult to pinpoint just what factors might have caused the breakage as there are some reports with different life spans, Fitbit is hard at work to come up with more durable and quality products every time.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer