Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if this Fitbit device is an Alta HR?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I found this at the pool I work at, would like to confirm what it is so I can put out a notice. I think it’s a Fitbit Alta. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxYER96rUJplvdBkZZDQ2IRd-WMY3OpX/view?usp=drivesdk 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PaulTremante   I'm confident that this is not a Fitbit at all.  It looks like a Letscom.

• The screen has a small oval on it.  Fitbit doesn't put that on any device screens.
  • The band connector looks all wrong.  Alta manual p 15

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @PaulTremante 

It certainly looks like an Alta to me. ( look at image below) it might be an Alta HR (that one monitors hear rate) but I’m sure if you post just ALTA found the owner would certainly know. You can also just try “Fitbit Found” I’m sure if anyone inquired about it you can simply ask…”What color is your band?” Very sweet of you to try and find it’s owner!

AFD797B0-111A-48A6-B948-4B9558D5A99C.jpeg

😉 Let me know if this answers your question 

Best Answer

It’s not got anything on the bottom for HR or anything. Apparently it’s been here a while and the pool board said I could have it. Trying to figure out what charger to use for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s awesome @PaulTremante!! Just type in “Alta Fitbit Charger” in Amazon. I just peeked myself and they do sell them. I used to have an Alta and I loved mine. I’m hoping it still working and you get some enjoyment from it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PaulTremante   I'm confident that this is not a Fitbit at all.  It looks like a Letscom.

• The screen has a small oval on it.  Fitbit doesn't put that on any device screens.
  • The band connector looks all wrong.  Alta manual p 15

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

So I have noticed. Appears to be some sort of Chineseium ripoff. Also looks like the battery is dead (as in dead dead). Oh well, guess I have to buy a actual Fitbit.

Best Answer

The information given to you is incorrect @PaulTremante  I relooked at the tracker closely and researched it deeper online. It’s not a Letscom watch at all but a id115 smart bracelet fitness tracker step counter fitness watch band alarm clock vibrating wristband. Look at the image below. 😉

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2251832800588575.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

B621F961-4897-48AB-9331-8DE1871820D8.jpeg

975FC698-25DB-4AA0-954B-9F0E86F8EAB4.jpeg

Best Answer