Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Map My Run with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I record my running data on www.mapmyrun.com but i'm unsure how to link fitbit with this 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Fit bit is not in the list. Smasunf health, garmin is there

Best Answer

Where is the improve button??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am sure there are many satisfied Fitbit owners, but to be honest I am somewhat disappointed. I do think although personally devices like this are aimed to work better on top of the range phones etc. Previously to getting my Fitbit I used. TomTom which I was very happy with, had everything I needed. Sadly it had a shelf life, if TomTom still made them I would have bought a new one.

Best Answer

Fit bit isn’t showing up in connectable apps

Best Answer
0 Votes

According to me this thread is outdated and none of this is actual. The only way I found today (Oct 2021) is to connect myfitnesspal to mapmyrun and then connect Fitbit with myfitnesspal. Then you will find the workout sync to fitbit. (without the Map of course).

Best Answer

There's no improve tab online or app on my android (Huawei p30 pro, Google working). Neither does it seem to support Fitbit anymore. Garmin is there though...

Best Answer

Apps and Devices ->Heart Rate monitor->Connect-> (then it will scan for devices and pick up your fitbit if you're lucky) I didn't get it to connect.

Best Answer

This does not work. Fitbit does not send the heart rate with bluetooth.

Best Answer
0 Votes