Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only working on charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My first Fitbit did not work at all and then I was given one that has worked for the past 2 days and I have woken to find that it is now only working when it is in the charger 

any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @King1324 

I would suggest restarting your Alta to see if that resolves the problem. 

Here’s how:

1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
  3. Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable. Now try sync your Alta HR
    BC4E9C90-70FF-461E-B7BD-D8D0A85D50CC.png

😃 Please let me know if this gets you back up and running again. If this does indeed resolve your issue could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes