Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen/display not working.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When charged screen does not come up.  Prior to this my screen went from full screen to half vertical screen then quarter vertical screen and now nothing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @smulv It's great to see you visiting the Community Forums!. Thank you for the information you have shared, regarding the experience with your Fitbit tracker. 

If you haven't done so, please try to perform a restart to your Fitbit device by following the steps provided in the help article below: 
How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t work.☹️ I was told at Best Buy that the screen was dead and Fitbit has said it is past warranty. It is only a year and a half old. Very disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @smulv It's great to see you around. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, I'm sorry for the difficulties that you've had with your Fitbit device. I was told by our support team that a case was created for you and that a discount was provided and I hope you can get back on track soon. If you have any questions, I recommend that you please update your case with our support team for assistance. 

Have a great day!. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes