Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen/face cracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this afternoon my Fitbit screen/face on my Alta HR is cracked. I am obviously not sure how it happened, I have not dropped it or hit it on anything. I am not sure of the warranty on my device or how to find out if it is still good or how to contact Fitbit for a replacement. I cannot find an email or chat live for them.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Rae

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rae91  your profile has you joining in 2018. If the Alta HR is your only device, then the warranty period is probably over. Warranty is one year in the US and two years in some of the European Union. click to see more. I don't think a crack on the screen is covered by the warranty, as least not fromwhat I've read on the forums. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your information.  

I suppose that means I am SOL and just need to buy myself a new tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You never know, unless you try. Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Currently phone support seems to be weekdays only. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. Upon looking yesterday I could not find any form of customer support except Twitter and I don't tweet 🙂 

Thank you for your suggestions and all. You have been most helpful! 

Best Answer