Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been receiving incorrect sleep insights for the past 3 weeks. My Fitbit has been working perfectly up until then. I reached out to Fitbit support and they made me reset my Fitbit multiple times. The battery life is now awful and lasts less than 24 hours. This has never been a problem before. I’ve had my Fitbit for less than a year and a half and customer support was not helpful at all - told me there’s nothing they can do for me. Pretty angry and disappointed with the brand - let me know if anyone has been having issue with the battery and sleep insights and if you have any tips! I have already checked the Fitbit help page. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Loreleikarstadt, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for troubleshooting your device before posting, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to share with you that our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit just started acting up as well. I emailed support and asked them what I could do to fix the battery drain issues and about the little green light sensors and how to get them to turn off and all they did was ask to see photos of the burns on my arm that I have from aforementioned sensor lights being so hot and so bright that they singed my skin off. I just wanted to know how to fix the lights and the battery drain issues. Like, yes my arm is scarred but I wasn't concerned about that. I just wanted to know what I could do about having to charge my Fitbit every six hours and how to get the lights to not be so bright because it's annoying

Best Answer
0 Votes