Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get small enough Alta straps?!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an alta HR but the strap is so big (even on the smallest hole) that it won't pick up my heart rate or my steps properly because it has so much excess space it just slides around on my wrist.

The strap I currently have says a minimum wrist circumference of 5.5inches - and it's HUGE. I can't find anything online smaller than 5.1inches, which I'm sure will still be far too big.

Given that I'm medically obese, I can't imagine this is an uncommon problem. How do people manage this? Are there a load of small straps that I just can't find? Some kind of trick?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @NimTen - Hopefully other small wristed folk will respond. In the meantime, I found these bands which allow you to remove links or pull the band tighter. Maybe one would work for you?

• This one allows the removal of some of the links
  • Same with this one
  • There are also bands that have a lockable drawstring closure. Maybe something like this would give a better fit? 

That’s all I can find. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have small wrists. I used these straps when I had an Alta HR. They are very adjustable and I found them to be more comfortable than the band that came with the Alta HR. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer