Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no notifications on fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read all the articles on how to get notifications on your fitbit but nothing is working.  I just upgraded from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone11, ever since my fitbit isn't getting notifications.  I've un-synced the fitbit, I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I've turned off bluetooth and turned it back on and re-synced again.  Nothing has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yep, I have the same issue... used to work with my iphone 7 on earlier ioS versions but now on my iphone 8 and iOS 14.. nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, with Pixel 3 on Android 11, and Alta HR. Can read the other threads re: people having syncing issues.

Short version: Everything used to work fine, for many years, until recently. I've tried everything. Alta HR keeps losing sync. Notifications won't go through at all. 

The cynic in me feels like Fitbit is phasing out their older models and making people have to buy their new models. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just following up and after repeating the phone shutdown and shut/restart of Bluetooth it’s now working again. iOS 14.0.1 iPhone 8

Best Answer
0 Votes