Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.67.2 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to thank you for making my experience with the android app a living nightmare once again.  Update 2.67.1 helped all my problems but now with the new update I am back to zero.  When I sync my devices seperately my alta over rides my flex2.  Even when I don't use the alta for a day, my info goes back to zero.  This is bs.  I've had issues since Jan.  All I get is restart devices, force stop on app, blah blah blah.  My issues have been put to the side. No help anymore. Do I need to buy the expensive trackers to be treated like someone. Very dissappointed in you fitbit.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I agree. Every new version breaks something. They rarely fix without introducing bugs. The previous version to 2.67.2 was that was working reasonably well.

After updating, my charge 2 does not sync any more. I tried, as alwayas, all the recommended work arrounds with no luck.

I like my charge 2 but honestly I am getting really tiered of fitbit software. It is the most unstable and untested app working on my phone. 

I wonder why fitbit doesn't outsource their software development and focus on what they are great; developing devices.

Best Answer

Update OK here,  and the syncing is working as normal in multi mode Ionic and One.. The One is syncing from 40' (13m) away in our bedroom.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I installed the app update last evening and have not had any problems with it.  Have done several syncs with all of the trackers, and they all synced normally.

Best Answer

I cannot update. I get a firmware error message and cannot update by bluetooth or wifi. I've tried removing the bluetooth and adding it back but nothing works. It cant sync or anything. Completely useless and frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it's very problem, I've had the same problems. I seem to have struck lucky by doing 'Shutdown' under settings on the phone, then switching it on again. It connected after that without having lost any of todays steps etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes