Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 steps tile stays permanently green

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the app the 250 an hour tile shows green and doesn't show my progress during the day, it's still tracking them, but the tile is messed up and I've tried changing the hours and deleting an bringing it back and still shows a perfect day.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Blearlime, it's nice to see you again! Let try the following steps to address this issue:

Make sure you are running the latest version of the app. At the moment the latest is 2.48. To see what version of the Fitbit app is installed on your device:

1. Tap the menu button.
  2. Tap Help.
  3. Tap Fitbit App.

If you have this version, please log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings and access to your App manager option and  look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and finish this workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps, Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of that, even uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Blearlime, thank you for letting me know you have tried already different solutions.Certainly this is odd as I been looking other reports of a similar issue and I been unable to find more details. Would you mind to share some screenshots with me of how it looks your Dashboard? To learn more about to upload screenshots to the community, this post will guide you through.

I'm wondering also which tracker are you using? I saw on your community profile you have a Charge 2, so let me ask you this. Is your Charge 2 hourly goal showing the same data that is on your Dashboard tile?

This information will be helpful to have a closer look. So keep me posted how it goes.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_2017-05-15-10-29-44.png

Here's a visual of the problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Blearlime thank you for the visual aid. I can see the problem now and certainly this the first time I've seen something like this.

It was released a new version of the Fitbit app since our last conversation. So give it a try to the same steps I provided before.

If the problem persists try to modify the hours you have configured in the tile. To do this access to the tile details and in the right upper corner you will see a "Gear" icon where you can modify the time. It's possible by modifying the settings of the the Hourly Activity, the tile starts working again.

If this is not working, set up your tracker again as a replacement device. This post will guide you through in case you need more help.

See you around and don't forget to keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes