Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello
I am a One user... dusting off my one after a few months of lazy and busy life. Anyway, I just purchased a ASUS Zenwatch 2 to play with and I cannot figure out how to get it to work with the fit bit app. Anyone have an idea about that?
The watch recommends Google fit and their own health wellness app and it is compatability wit. Jawbone UP.

Thanks for your thoughts 🙂
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@go321 It's great to see you in the Community! I'm so glad to hear that you are back on track with your Fitbit One. Regarding your question, Fitbit works with the apps that are listed in this page. At this time, the Fitbit app doesn't work with the Zenwatch. However, you can submit your request in our "Feature Request" board and people with the same idea can vote for your request. The more people vote for your request, the more chances it will get to be implemented.

Keep me posted on any question you have my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

So many people who want to use Fitbit devices with other smart watches and phone trackers. So many giving fitbit the opportunity to  provide a solution you offer none.... Don't be surprised or upset when you go out of business. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sleepyosu Thanks for joining us in this thread! I really appreciate your feedback and comments about the compatibility between Fitbit and other smart watches. This information will be forwarded to our team since it helps us to keep improving our products and services.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have additional questions or doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes