Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding contacts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to add friends who do have fitbit...when I bring up the add contacts, it only shows contacts who do not have fitbit.com. Why is that even an option??? You need to have the "contacts" come up as "contacts who have fitbit"...this is driving me crazy! I need to add a contact who has fitbit. This person does not have her own email...she is just in my contacts and she HAS fitbit!!!!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Mrsjoe51, good to see you have joined us here in the Fitbit Community. You can see your contacts who have Fitbit accounts and those who don't, but in order to add friends you need to have them store on your contact list of your phone and allow the access of the Fitbit app on your privacy settings of your phone.

You can add friends in three different ways  From your contacts, from Facebook and email address. If your friend is not listed you can manually enter the email address to add as friend this contact. 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the + icon .
  2. Tap or click Add Friend
  3. Choose how you want to connect to your friends and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions just keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes