Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding exercise or steps are not longer in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The distance detail is gone... I can only enter start time, and duration.calories too if i knew that, but as far as distance goes... nothingScreenshot_20171001-080727.png

Also, on the fitbit.com dashboard the track activity walk button does nothing, can't log steps that way either.... 

HELP!!!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @LadyHutch, good to see you around! I was reviewing your concern and rest assure the app still is working in the same way. Taking as reference your screenshot; note that in that stage it won't show any other details to fill out until you enter the exercise you want to log. So if you populate the exercise type field, it will automatically update the screen showing the fields for other details to enter in the activity.

Regarding your online-Dashboard, I recommend to type the name of the exercise instead of using the activity record button. In some scenarios I've seen users complaining that this feature is not working. However, it will do the same if you manually type the exercise. Keep in mind you are not able to enter steps independently from an exercise.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes