Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not connecting with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

changed phone about 2 weeks ago now connecting my fitbit for the first time went fine, then after a  few days it decided it didn't want to connector 2 days even after me re setting it and going through all the help pointers! now its doing it again so i have gone to re add it but it finds my fitbit shows me the 4 digit number on screen to input but then just says connecting for ages until says try again!! Im so close to giving up I've had fittest since 2013 and never had issues like this! its starting to consume me!!! 😞

Any Ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@sarah31 Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Sounds weird that your Fitbit tracker is not connecting with your phone. I'd like to follow up on this and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Fitbit could be set up with your phone.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

morning,

well i decided to try sync the tracker using my mac and all went fine and tracker has even started syncing with phone when out and about again  (touch wood!). Not sure what was going on but all seems to resolved again now! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sarah31 Thanks for getting back! I'm so glad to hear that your Fitbit is syncing properly again, thanks for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes