Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating the Fitbit app no longer receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My huawei p30 won't allow notifications on my fitbit versa lite.

Tried everything but it seems nothing works

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Having the same problem on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.  Yesterday notifications mysteriously stopped working. Removing my Sense from the app, then uninstalling and reinstalling the app then setting the Sense up from scratch fixed the issue, but if I close the app, or restart the watch the issue returns.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That fixes the text issue but not the other notifications. Some of us aren't getting any notifications.

Best Answer

@Sheila1970@MikeVatter@bumbleklutz Hi there and welcome to the Fitbit Community to the ones that are new to the forums. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I merged your posts here as you're having the same issue. 

If you have installed the Fitbit app version 3.42.1 or 3.43 version. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Huwei has special instructions however many Android phones require that power management be disabled for the fitbit app. 

We also have the message at the top of every page, That fitbit is aware of a notification issue on some Android phomes

Best Answer