Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm Won't Delete

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having the same issue. I have one alarm that will not delete it is stuck in delete mode.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Force-closing the app and restarting didn't help. But I found a way to the alarms a different way. I clicked on the image of the fitbit in the top left corner, which took me to a menu, and I scolled down a little to where it said "silent alarms" and when I clicked that, I was able to access the alarms. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47
I believe I will try that. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @badchoice,

I've moved your posts from the iOS to Android forum to help keep the Community organized. 

Click here for directions on how to add and delete alarms from your Fitbit tracker.

This should help you get back on track, but let me know if you have any additional questions!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

So I've been using the silent alarms for a while, and I tried to go in and change on and this message popped up. Once I hit "OK",fitbit issue.PNG the messge goes away, but I can't get into the alarm menu, so I can't delete any or change them. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@badchoice @katiekronz I recommend force closing the app and then re-opening it and trying to delete it again. If that doesn't work, let's try restarting your phone and then giving it another try. Keep me updated.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have the same issue as katiekronz. I've closed my ap, restarted my phone and it still won't let me delete any alarms, it just tells me that I can't have more than 8.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Force-closing the app and restarting didn't help. But I found a way to the alarms a different way. I clicked on the image of the fitbit in the top left corner, which took me to a menu, and I scolled down a little to where it said "silent alarms" and when I clicked that, I was able to access the alarms. 

Best Answer

Katie, this was beyond helpful. Thank you!

Best Answer

Hey, @snwandrey@katiekronzRobot wink Thanks for joining in and letting us know what has worked for you! Man Wink 

This is awesome, now we have a workaround for this issues, in the mean time use that, and we'll forward your information to the rest of the team so they can find a solution for this soon. 

See you around. Man Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Anymore thoughts about deleting alarms that are permanently stuck in delete mode? The solution on this page is actually not a solution, but just a way to get to the alarms page. 

Thanks

Best Answer

Hey, @MichaelmooCat Tongue Welcome to the Forums! Can you please log out from the App, reboot your phone, turn off the Bluetooth and log back in. 

If this doesn't work, you can try to delete the alarms using a computer, then sync your tracker, and log out and back in from the App as well.

This should get you back on track, let me know! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try updating the app. I dont have this problem anymore
Michael
Best Answer

Hey, hey, @philipamck@Michaelmoo! Thanks for your participation. Man Tongue What troubleshoot have you tried?

Like our good friend, @Michaelmoo suggested, updating the App is very important to keep all features working as they should. This is because with every update there are improvements that our engineers have worked on. And the instructions that I provided above should get you back on track with this matter. 

Let me know how it goes! Man Wink

Best Answer

Thank you for this tip., it helped me.  I tapped the "set alarm" button at the bottom of my fit bit and a warning popped up saying I could only have 8 alarms set and needed to delete some...  but no instructions on how to do it, or where else to go.  Your instructions allowed me to delete the alarms.

Best Answer

Hey there, @CamilleEngelArt! It is nice to see you. 8 alarms is the maximum number that you can have at the moment. To set up an alarm follow these instructions:

1. On the Fitbit App, tap on the three dashes on the upper left.

2. Tap on Devices

3. Tap on your device 

4. Tap on Silent Alarms

5. Tap + New Alarm. Scroll down to see this option if you’ve already created multiple alarm

6. Tap 12:00 and then scroll to set the alarm time. Be sure to set am or pm.

7. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need something else. 🙂

Best Answer

It worked perfectly! Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my goodness thank you so very much! Was making me crazy......

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I go to the dashboard and then to silent alarms, it shows that none are set.  I’ll see if the alarm actually goes off tonight.  The other weird thing is that every day, the alarm advances by one minute.  It started at 6:59 and has advanced to 7:03 PM. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know it's an old thread, but I am hoping someone can help.
I have a Charge 3, and I used to have a silent alarm set at 4:05pm - I have deleted this alarm (It is not visible on the app or on my pc), but the alarm still goes off.
How can I delete a Silent Alarm once and for all?

Best Answer
0 Votes