Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm turns off after adding second fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge HR and recently got a Flex 2. When I turn on the alarm on the Charge HR it shows up, on the app and the tracker, but a few minutes later the alarm turns off again. I didn't have this problem before I added the second tracker. How can i resolve this while maintaining both trackers on my account?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @creneet, good to see you again in our Fitbit Community. When you are using multiple devices on your account make sure you have configured the alarm on each tracker.

If the issue persists even when you have confirm the alarms are correctly configured. Review if the app is on the most recent version which for android is 2.39.1. Beside of this, try to log out from the Fitbit account and force quit the app to see if the issue persists.

If the problem continues, try to add your Charge HR again to your existing account. For this I recommend to review the following post.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all of the suggestions, including uninstalling the app and
then reinstalling it. The alarm on the Charge HR turns off, seemingly after
my second fitbit, a Flex 2, syncs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @creneet, this is really odd as I was looking for glitches on the app that could causing this issue but so far there aren't any. As a test I wonder if you have tried to set up the silent alarm directly from your Web-based Dashboard?

If you haven't I recommend to try the following steps to set your silent alarm from your Dashboard using a computer or even your phone's Internet browser by logging in through https://www.fitbit.com under your tracker settings > Just press "Add Alarm" to enter a new one or if you see the one you already have is Off, try to turn it On from here. It will display a message that is require to sync, so just go back to your app and sync your tracker, after this review if the alarm remains On.

Alarm.png

I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RobertoME,

I have tried that and it did not work. As with the app, the alarm turned on and then when the Flex 2 synced, the alarm turned off.

Best Answer
0 Votes