Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All notifications stopped working on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit blaze and a Samsung galaxy s8+. A couple weeks ago my watch died, and after charging all notifications have stopped. I have reset both phone and watch, and checked all of the notification settings, but still nothing is working. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Krzibble3149, great to have new faces in the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response, I was reviewing the notifications stopped working in your Blaze despite the steps you have tried on your own to address this issue. I'm wondering how it goes so far, is the issue still persisting? 

In case the scenario persists, as a matter of review give it a try to the steps of this post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

If the issue continue, in the same post is mentioned how to re-enable the notifications from scratch. So if all troubleshooting steps fail to resolve the issue. It would be good to re-enable the notifications from the beginning.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked, thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes