Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the Information from my Fitbit account is missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, was trying to sync my blaze on my Samsung S8- active. It has been working perfect for days now. Well while syncing the app kicked me out so I needed to log back in. I log back in to find I need to re set up my blaze AND it had deleted any data in the history. Any fix known for this issue?  Or am I basically starting back at square one? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @JulesMc12, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Your tracker neither the app, have the ability to reset previously stored data to square one.

I've seen this scenario in a few occasions and my bet is your email address has a variation from the original address you were using prior to the app logged you out. My guess is based where you mentioned on your post you had to set up the tracker again. One of my friends had a identical case and after we reviewed we found the email address used to log in, had an additional letter in comparison to the original email she used to registered her original account. Once she logged in using the same address the previous information came up in front of her eyes.

So bottom line, please review you are using the original email address you has been using since the beginning. As I mentioned before sometimes is just a letter or special character that can caused this.

Keep me posted, I'll be around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes