Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to find all my Facebook friends email and contact information 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @AnaNG, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering if you have connected your Facebook account with your Fitbit account? Or if you negate the access to your contact list in your privacy settings?

From the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the + icon.
  2. Tap or click Add Friend

Choose how you want to connect with your friends and follow the on-screen instructions. Here you can add friends from your contacts, Facebook and via Email.

4. If you haven't connect Facebook then select the tile and press "Connect Facebook"

If your Fitbit and Facebook accounts are linked and you aren't seeing any friend suggestions, there are a few reasons why this may be:

1. Your Facebook friends do not have their accounts linked.
2. Your Facebook friends do not use Fitbit.
3. If you previously ignored the friend suggestion, it will not reappear.

If you're using Android Marshmallow, make sure you have granted the Fitbit app access to the requested features of your mobile device. 

If you deny the Fitbit app access to a mobile device feature, you can go into your device settings later and grant permission. Though each device is different, on many Android devices you can do this by tapping Settings > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions

Also keep in mind you have store the email address of your friend's Fitbit account in order to appear in your contacts.

You can sent a manual request by entering the email address, if is not listed the person as a suggested friends.

Hope this helps, see you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes