Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 won't sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This fitbit Iso my replacement after the last ones battery was faulty and nowe my fitbit is working but won't sync to my phone. I'm getting to the stage I want my money back. Any help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sbuckle, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I can understand your frustration.

If your tracker is not syncing and is pair to your Fitbit account, give it a try to the following post instructions: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and see you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fiTwitter won't sync no matter what I do..it takes me about 3 hours of average to get it to sync and then that's by chance!! I have restarted phonest,  uninstalled app, turned Bluetooth off and on again. It's driving me mad. I have contacted fitbithe who advised to do all of the above.. then I will receive a message saying they can see it has synced (which eventally it does) but not to suit me! Can I get my money back??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Sbuckle, thank you for keep me posted. I'm still wondering which tracker are you using? I've seen the title of your post is about a Flex 2 but in your Community profile you have paired a Charge 2.

Have you make sure the phone is compatible with your tracker. Most of the times in these scenarios, the phone is not supported and we cannot guarantee it will sync or operate flawlessly. If your phone is not listed or despite your phone is compatible but is not syncing, I suggest to try to sync with a computer. 

About your request to received a refund, note we cannot handle that type of request through our Community boards. I was happy to reach out to our Support Team and they were able to confirm that they're currently working to reach a resolution with you. I recommend following up with them to review your options.

See you later and keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes