Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge no longer found by note edge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Samsung recently updated the software on the Galaxy Note Edge (on about 8/7/17) and since then the app can no longer find my surge.  I am able to sync fine on my laptop.  I have tried restarting the watch, uninstalling the app, shutting off the phone and watch, deleting the cache, rebooting the Bluetooth.  If I do a search on my phone for Bluetooth it finds the surge classic which does nothing for the app.  it there a way to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @xxDragonxx, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I saw you have tried several solutions to fix the syncing issues between your tracker and your mobile device.

Please review the following post to see more recommendations, there might be some step to try yet.

Indeed I saw Samsung has released a new update that will require further review on how is affecting the Fitbit app. This can be take as a glitch and our teams are already aware and working to find a solution.

For more updates please take a look to our dedicated post here.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be giving follow up.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @xxDragonxx, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community! I saw you have tried several solutions to fix the syncing issues between your tracker and your mobile device.

Please review the following post to see more recommendations, there might be some step to try yet.

Indeed I saw Samsung has released a new update that will require further review on how is affecting the Fitbit app. This can be take as a glitch and our teams are already aware and working to find a solution.

For more updates please take a look to our dedicated post here.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be giving follow up.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been almost 2 weeks since this issue started.  Any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the timeline on this fix?  Clearly it's an issue across the board impacting a large majority of users.  Is fitbit going to release any info on this or are you just going ro keep your consumers guessing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @xxDragonxx, thank you for coming back! No, so far as moderators we do not have yet details of a timeline on how long will take to resolved this issue after the Samsung update.

For this reason we have dedicated a post for this issue in order to maintain informed all the affected users and share updates about the process of investigation. You can find the link in my previous response or by going here: Android users unable to sync after Samsung Update. Please take a look for the most recent update we have shared on August 24th.

For more questions feel free to let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes