Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexibility to decide time when tracker resets the activity stats.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hope this will become a future item, that the constraints of a certain app to run from midnight to X should be removed. If you are a night worker then it would be more beneficial for some apps to start at the users given time and not midnight. 

It would suit me to start my 14 hours of activity from a tiem in the afternoon to a time in the early hours. I cant do this as the app will not allow me to set a time past midnight if my start time is 6pm.

More flexibility should be given to other app like  youve given the sleep app, I can set this to allow me to sleep at any time in 24 hours but cant set my activity time for when I'm awake. IE

Start at 6 pm pass through midnight (cant be done) and carry on to 8am. Poor design as this can only only log the first 6 hours if you were a shift worker. 

Hope this make sence.....

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @RHollis, its nice to see you again in our Community. It makes perfect sense your suggestion, in fact you are not alone with this feedback. At the moment is not possible, but I can recommend to take a look at the following idea on our Suggestion board: Changing time of daily reset of stats.

If this similar idea is of your interest, feel free to share your comments and leave your vote to make this idea more popular. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

See you around and thank you for your feedback.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are telling us to use a workaround from 2 years ago because you can't update the firmware to a 24-hr schedule yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @timi202, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I understand my reply did not offer a solution. If you see the previous suggestion is not a workaround to address this concern. Since at the moment is not possible.

Is just an idea shared by different users who are looking for this to be implemented. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to learn more on what our users need and want. So I invite you to support this suggestion.

Take care and thank you for your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes