Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not Syncing but tracks steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before the Question is Asked it synced before the phone is LGG6. 

The Alta Will not sync. It hasn't Synced since July31st it is now Aug 9th.

It still functions but the app will not register it. I tried uninstalling the App and even factory reset the whole phone. 

Frustrated.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Shnoogins!

This might be happening because the LG G6 is not on the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone and thus issues like this are to be expected.

As long as the phone fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a chance that they will work correctly however we cannot guarantee it. Having said that, some users have mentioned that following these steps has helped them get their phones not on the list to sync and work correctly. Maybe you could give it a shot.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

You were completely right. The issues is resolved and I still loved my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Shnoogins.

Thanks for giving that a try and letting me know that it did work! Now you can continue working towards your goals.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users, maybe something will pique your interest.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes