Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message contents not showing on Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am notified I have a msg, but no part of the msg shows on the watch. The demonstration in the instructions show the actual msg.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Vassell1.

Thanks for bringing this up! Let me help you out in getting the messages to show.

In this case I'd recommend that you go into the messaging app that you are using and then go into the settings for that app. There, make sure that the option to preview messages is turned on. That should do the trick so that you get the texts to show.

Let me know if there are any further questions I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does that mean it would show on the closed screen of your phone as well as your Fit Bit ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vassell1.

I'm not entirely sure what is it that you are saying. What do you mean by closed screen? That you would see the screen of your phone reflected on your Fitbit? That wouldn't be it. You would get the notification on your Fitbit when they come into your phone and that would be it.

If that is not what you are referring, please let me know.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I did not explain myself clearly. I meant would changing it in msg notifications cause the incoming msg to show details on a locked screen as well?Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vassell1.

Thanks for your clarification.

The notification on your phone would show up too when you unlock the phone. Checking the notification on your Fitbit will not dismiss it from your phone's screen.

Hope this answered your question. Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes