Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s7 hasn't synced in months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Samsung s7 hasn't synced in months. I delete the fitbit app and reinstall almost daily only to have to just turn around and do it all over again. I have to manually pair on the fitbit everytime I want to connect to bluetooth. Why??

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Aprillynnjune.

Thanks for detailing the steps that you have tried to get your Fitbit to sync before posting.

I'd like to ask some questions to better understand what is going on:

• Does it not sync at all or does it only sync when you reinstall the app and set it up again?
  • Do you mean setting it up via the Fitbit app or via the phone's Bluetooth settings?
  • Did it start happening at any specific moment or out of nowhere?

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you try following all of the steps listed in this help article

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried in the app and in my bluetooth neither work. The problem started out of nowhere. The article did not help, it is set up to automatically sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Aprillynnjune.

Thanks for getting back to me with those answers and trying the steps I linked to.

Do you have access to another phone or computer so that we could try to sync your Fitbit that way? That should help in determining what is going on.

If not, let's try to set up your Fitbit as if it was a brand new device.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes