Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta HR synced with my Moto G5 plus just fine originally but now seems to be having an issue syncing.  Is this app just incompatible with my new phone even though it worked initially? Seems like I had a hard syncing on my previous phone occasionally as well.. I have followed the troubleshooting recommen

dations to no resolve, thoughts on what my next step should be?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same issue.  Smiley Sad

Best Answer

This has been an issue for me as well.  Moto G5 since May, but the problem started right after the last Alta update. I'm sure it has something to do with location services.

Best Answer

Having the same Problem. Unpairing and repairing fixes it sometimes, but does not last very long...

Best Answer
Fitbit solution is to give me 25% off a new tracker. Not happening.
Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. I've had my Moto G5 plus for about 2 months. In the last week it won't sync with FitBit at all.I have both an Alta and a Zip. Neither will sync since the app was updated.

Best Answer

Having problems syncing with Lg Treasure since last update fitbit please fix app

Best Answer

Have the same problem! Was able to get my Fitbit Alta to sync after 2 days of following the instructions, and then it stopped syncing again the next day. This is ridiculous. Have had the tracker about one year and will never get another Fitbit.

Best Answer

I'm having similar issues with my charge HR.  I was hoping when I upgraded from my Moto G3 to a pixel the syncing issue would go away.  Haven't been able to sync in 24+ hours. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

And yet another person reporting the same.  I have an Alta and a Galaxy S7, and in the last two or three days (coincidentally starting just after the first time someone had ever 'cheered' me) the synching has kept failing, which it has never done before.  Very frustrating as I am on for my highest ever step count for one week...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got an Alta HR as a gift and have been considering returning it because of very inconsistent syncing with my G5Plus, but last night I tried syncing it to my Wi-Fi iPad 4thGen.  Weird thing, now it syncs to both my G5Plus and iPad devices pretty consistently/often. (or did Fitbit do an update that finally fixes the G5Plus?)

Fitbit software people need to get their Shtuff together.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this device so rubbish at syncing!? I've reinstalled the app, reset the fit bit. Turned Bluetooth off. All sorts  still got nowhere. This isn't the first time it's happened but it somehow just sorted itself out  I've been trying all day! 

Best Answer