Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving messages, cheers and taunts in the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've no longer receive messages, taunts and cheers in the app (Android and iPhone), now I have to reply using my browser.

A few days ago the service worked for a few hours but it stopped again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @carlo_lozada, nice to see you around and certainly this is an odd behavior, specially if is happening in both platforms.

I would recommend to do the following if you are in Android: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

If the issue persists try to do the same with your iOS, however as you know you will not be able to clear the cache of the app in iOS so in this case just log our and reset your phone. Once the phone hs initialized again, go back to your Fitbit app.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @carlo_lozada, nice to see you around and certainly this is an odd behavior, specially if is happening in both platforms.

I would recommend to do the following if you are in Android: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

If the issue persists try to do the same with your iOS, however as you know you will not be able to clear the cache of the app in iOS so in this case just log our and reset your phone. Once the phone hs initialized again, go back to your Fitbit app.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess the problem was in my account  It suddenly fixes itself after I posted this thread  

Best Answer