Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't sync with Moto C Plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Motorola Moto C Plus which is not listed as one of the compatible phones for Alta HR. However, I have been using this phone with my Alta HR since December 2017 and not had a problem until today. The Alta HR wouldn't sync and after I synced it through my iPad all of the synced data appeared on my phone but then when I deleted the device so I could set it up as new it can't even be found by the phone.

Any advice/suggestions?

The android software is up to date and so is the app. I have tried restarting the phone and the Alta HR as well.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @wongtas1.

As you mentioned, the Moto C Plus is not on the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully tested and optimized to work with those phones and thus issues like this may arise. Having said that, there is a chance that it will work.

As long as the phone meets the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, it could work but we cannot guarantee that it will Some users of phones not on that list have mentioned that going through these troubleshooting steps helped them, so it's definitely worth a try. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes