Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App 2.72 doesn't address notification issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well I really thought this was going to be the resolution to all my issue but Guess not - So far All i can see is that its added the Femail Tracking bit - Cause there absolutely Zero Improvement with notifications Using Honor 9 - Honor 10 View - Still Have all the same issues - still go through the same stuff as what i've done before So - You might have better Luck but not me .

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Ta2man, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community and thank you for your feedback. My apologies for the late response and note that the latest version 2.72 and 2.72.1 does include stability improvements, but no fixes for issues with the notifications in Hunor 9 and Honor 10.

These devices are not listed as compatible, so the app is not optimized to work as is expected. Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices.

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

For some additional help, please refer to the following help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

See you around and stay tuned for future updates regarding compatibility.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Yeah Another Canned Response - 200 devices Is no Acceptable in this day and age - It Should Be compatible with all devices - Is this not counter productive for fitbit to only have there software with 200 hundred device so your telling me  it would not be beneficial for fitbit to be compatible with all devices would that mean you would see more , make a bigger profit - its quite clear your app is Rubbish and there is no way i would give this a good review whatsoever i will be doing a review on my youtube channel 

Best Answer
0 Votes