Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To See Specific Groups in the Community Feed Tab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to search for a specific group on the android app and when I go to communities it's just all premade groups.  I can pull it up and see the group when I am on the computer, why can it not go to the phone?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Neeschmidt, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I would like to offer you an apologize since you haven't received an official response.

In this case the Community feed tab will not show you the Activity groups you can see in the computer. These two are individual features corresponding to each Dashboard.For more details on Activity groups please review this article section:

For some additional help regarding the Community feed groups, this article will be of your help: What is the Fitbit Community?

If this is something in which you're interested, I would like to share with you the following Feature Suggestion: Add Custom Groups to Mobile App. Feel free to contribute with your vote and comments, it would be nice to have your support for this ideas.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes