Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App for older tracker?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tracker in the photo was given to a friend.

a. Can anyone identify the model?

b. Is there an app for it?

c. Can he find a user guide somewhre?

Many thanks!! Smiley Happy

The photo shows close ups of the 5 displays, plus the tracker end of the charging cable.Johns Fitbit collage 1280x640.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @Bill_42! Welcome to this awesome Community! Heart To be honest with you, I have never seen this tracker before, it does not belong to our company so unfortunately it will not be compatible with our Apps either. I recommend to look for the brand somewhere and with that try to get information on the Internet. 

I hope your friend can use it, let me know! Cat Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, @Bill_42! Welcome to this awesome Community! Heart To be honest with you, I have never seen this tracker before, it does not belong to our company so unfortunately it will not be compatible with our Apps either. I recommend to look for the brand somewhere and with that try to get information on the Internet. 

I hope your friend can use it, let me know! Cat Very Happy

Best Answer

OMG, I am red faced. 🙂 Thank you Solange!
Yes of course it is not a Fitbit! (I've now looked more carefully at the tracker and the charging cable, and there's no Fitbit logo, nor any logo at all.)
In my defence (admittely shaky!), the tracker's form factor is very like that of a Force or a Charge.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

I looked a bit in Google Images for the tracker or the charging cable but no luck. So without knowing the maker, I think we're stuck. At least it didn't cost him anything. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hey, @Bill_42Cat Very Happy haha It's ok. It is true that it has some similarities to our trackers. Well, I wish you the best of luck with that, hopefully you can find out some information and be able to use it or figure out somehow.

You are more than welcomed and I hope to see you around here a little more, make sure to explore our cool Discussion boards. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes